Registry webinars 2021
For IBD hospital teams only
23 November at 17.30pm OR
25 November at 17.30pm
Join us at IBD Registry Live to learn about:
- Clinical Quality Improvement (QI) and Audit 2022
- Data visualisation for KPIs to support clinical QI
- Changes to consent and easier consent capture
- Enhancements to the WebTool for faster clinical workflow support
- Simplifying and automating data submission
- Registry moving towards direct patient engagement
- Sites linking their systems to the Registry directly
- How your Registry data is enabling research
- Studies in the NHS we’re supporting with data capture
- Update on our drug safety studies for IBD patients on biologics
- Joining the Registry if your team hasn’t started yet or wants to restart
The IBD Registry is evolving…
Our goal is to make patients lives better by collecting and analysing data from people with IBD. From improving understanding of treatment and care to facilitating research, our work wouldn’t be possible without the valuable contribution of IBD teams across the UK.
The healthcare landscape is continuously changing, and we’re evolving too – changing the way we work to better support you, your patients and vital research, now and for the future.
This November, we’re inviting teams to join us online to have your say and help shape our journey. We welcome participating teams and clinicians who are new to the Registry, to find out more about our future plans and how we can support you. Most importantly, you’ll get the chance to share your views and ask questions.
Choose from two hour-long webinars – available online and on demand:
- 23 November from 17.30pm to 18.30pm (GMT)
- 25 November from 17.30pm to 18.30pm (GMT)
Click the link below to reserve your place and let us know any questions in advance. If you are unable to attend, we would still love to hear your questions so we can make sure we provide the most useful information for clinical teams.
Frequently asked questions for clinical teams
I can’t attend. Where can I find more information?
We can send you a recording of the webinar. Use the registration link above and select the option ‘I can’t make those dates but want to learn more.’ You can also use this form to submit questions or topics of interest, so you can contribute to the webinar even if you can’t attend.
Where will the webinar be hosted?
The webinar will be hosted on Zoom. Once you have registered and chosen your session, we’ll send you a link nearer to the event.
I’ve never uploaded data to the Registry.
Can I still attend?
Absolutely. This event is a great opportunity to find out more about the Registry, and how we can support your team if you would like to participate.
Who should attend from my team?
Teams are welcome to join the webinar together or choose one person to attend. We think the information will be most useful for:
- Clinical IBD team members
- Team members working with patient databases and clinical audits
Will you be covering the new consent form and when it will be starting?
My hospital uses Cerner/EPIC/EMIS/another eHR system. Can we use the new data submission route?
Will there be any more sessions?
We are planning to follow these webinars up with more focused workshops on:
- WebTool upgrades
- E-consent roll out
We’ll talk more about this at the webinar. You can also keep an eye out for more information on this page and in our newsletters.