Using the Web Tool
The IBD Registry WebTool provides local sites with a secure web-based clinical support system, based on the same software as the InfoFlex PMS.
The Web Tool enables data to be captured at the point of clinical contact with patients, provides immediate access to a summary of the patient’s disease and current care and can generate clinically useful outputs and basic service profiling information.
- Real-time data capture at the point of care
- Provides immediate access to a summary of the patient’s disease and current care and can generate clinically useful outputs and basic service profiling information.
- Ability to generate local reports for service management and improvement
- Ability to generate GP letters at point of care
- Ability to generate summary documents for patients and GPs at point of care
- Searchable worklists of patients by drug categories
- More accessible information for patient care
- Participation in the Registry enables benchmarking against the IBD Standards and national performance
- The Web Tool has a built-in extract process to produce data files ready for upload to the Registry.
- IBD Teams will receive reports on the number of registered patients, admissions, surgery, and medications benchmarked against the national Registry data.
Who to contact for the Web Tool
The Web Tool is managed and supported by the IBD Registry.
Contact us to find out, to start using or help and support.
The Web Tool has a built-in extract process to produce data files ready for upload (submission) to the Registry.
Quality Accounts ready
For sites wanting to participate in Quality Accounts, the WebTool is designed to capture the required biologics data and is quick to get started with allowing maximum participation in this important Quality Standard.
For teams wanting to take part in our drug safety studies, the WebTool has additional fields built-in for adverse event monitoring and reporting.
The Web Tool has been developed for those hospitals that do not have a local electronic patient record (EPR) system capable of capturing the information required by the Registry. The Web Tool holds patient identifiable data and clinical staff usernames linked to a unique site code that ensures each hospital can only enter, view and report on the data relating to their patients.
The Web Tool is accessed across the NHS HSCN network and the servers are provided and maintained under contract to the IBD Registry by AIMES Ltd, a company approved by NHS Digital to operate HSCN services. The data centre is in Liverpool and encrypted backups of data are undertaken daily and stored at their data centre. The server firewalls are to HSCN standard and data in transit across HSCN is encrypted using an extended SSL Certificate licensed from GlobalSign. The InfoFlex software for the IBD Registry Web Tool is provided by Chameleon Information Management Services Ltd (CIMS).
IBD Registry Ltd is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee - Company Number 11197749.
Our Registered Address is 3 St Andrews Place, Regent’s Park, London NW1 4LB. VAT Number 291683766.