Winter 2020 public newsletter
Registry public newsletter for winter 2020 – published January 2020
- Registry tops 60,000 patient records
- Complement-ing clinical data with patient reported out-comes
- Realising quality improvement in IBD
- Listening to IBD nurses
- Taking stock over the decade
- We love feedback – tell us what you think of the annual report
Find out more about:
The IBD Registry is a small, fast-moving and innovative organisation working in the world of...
We were thrilled to win an award at the Communique Awards for our work in creating and...
Clinical teams providing biological therapies for people with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) are...