Winter 2020 public newsletter
Registry public newsletter for winter 2020 – published January 2020
- Registry tops 60,000 patient records
- Complement-ing clinical data with patient reported out-comes
- Realising quality improvement in IBD
- Listening to IBD nurses
- Taking stock over the decade
- We love feedback – tell us what you think of the annual report
Find out more about:
Unbelievably, it’s now 3 years since we set up IBD Registry Ltd as an independent not-for-profit...
The PINPOINT study (the Prospective Incidence of Paediatric-Onset Inflammatory bowel disease in...
We are recruiting for two great roles in our Comms teams to help tell everyone how we use data to...