Summer 2019 newsletter to clinical teams 2019
Registry news for IBD teams – Summer 2019
- Zessly safety study opens for interest
- Webtool upgrade – down time 17th July
- BSG 2019 Glasgow – IBD Data and Quality
- Survey: why do you participate in the IBD Registry?
- IBD audit requirements Quality Accounts 2019-20
- WebTool Wizards
- Supporting studies
- New IBD Standards in focus
- IBD Consensus Guidelines
- Support packs coming…
- Registry poster— audit of biological therapies in IBD unveiled
- Patient consent congrats to IBD teams
- PMS User Group—update
Find out more about:
The IBD Registry is a small, fast-moving and innovative organisation working in the world of...
We were thrilled to win an award at the Communique Awards for our work in creating and...
Clinical teams providing biological therapies for people with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) are...