Summer 2019 newsletter to clinical teams 2019
Registry news for IBD teams – Summer 2019
- Zessly safety study opens for interest
- Webtool upgrade – down time 17th July
- BSG 2019 Glasgow – IBD Data and Quality
- Survey: why do you participate in the IBD Registry?
- IBD audit requirements Quality Accounts 2019-20
- WebTool Wizards
- Supporting studies
- New IBD Standards in focus
- IBD Consensus Guidelines
- Support packs coming…
- Registry poster— audit of biological therapies in IBD unveiled
- Patient consent congrats to IBD teams
- PMS User Group—update
Find out more about:
Unbelievably, it’s now 3 years since we set up IBD Registry Ltd as an independent not-for-profit...
The PINPOINT study (the Prospective Incidence of Paediatric-Onset Inflammatory bowel disease in...
We are recruiting for two great roles in our Comms teams to help tell everyone how we use data to...